22 Apr HOW TO KEEP YOUR HOME TIDY BETWEEN CLEANS
After your house keeper leaves your home is the perfect time to implement these top tips to keep your home clean and tidy between visits. You now have a clean slate, no pun intended, so maintaining your home will require some minimal lift daily tasks to stay on top of how wonderful your space looks after a professional clean. The good news is, if you start to do these things consistently it will make such a drastic improvement to the longevity of your house cleaning visits.
10 Tips to Keep a Clean House
Tired of spending your weekends cleaning your home? Here are our top ten tips to maintain a clean home. Many of these only require a few minutes to do and also do not have to be done everyday. A little bit each day goes a long way.
- Get in the habit of cleaning your shower while you shower, and right after.
- Never go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink, or around the house.
- Keep antibacterial wipes in the bathroom under the sink to quickly wipe your toilet bowl.
- Rinse the sink after you are finished getting ready for the day or at night.
- Make your bed every day.
- Do the laundry once you have enough to fit one load.
- Never leave a room empty handed.
- Empty the dishwasher every morning.
- Sweep up the kitchen each evening or after cooking.
- Keep all purpose cleaning and glass cleaner in each bathroom.